As many of you know Leah has been battling socks for the past few months. She always pulls them off...no matter how cold it is. Well, Leah played with her brand new cousin Annie on Sunday and guess what...she doesn't want Annie to wear socks either! I eventually had to move Leah because she kept pulling on Annie's socks. Oh well. At least Leah has a mission... get rid of those dreaded hot socks! On everybody!
My Pa is sooo nice! So I didn't get sun in my eyes Pa let me wear his hat! I do love my Pa!

This is Leah's Grandma and cousins George and Annie! Grandma sure has her lap full...in a year or so she'll have her hands full!!
Hope everybody is doing well. See you later!
2 comments:
SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS...Leah must think they are terrible! Grandma will continue to shop for some she likes! Wish I could find the ones like I used on her mother and uncles back in the old days!
Susan Great Blog
Leah is gorgeous Of course. Thank you both so much for making my wedding day even more special.
Clair
Post a Comment