Monday, December 8, 2008

Playing with Dada!











Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I took Saturday night off and it was very nice. Paul and I went to Outback for our anniversary. It will be 8 years tomorrow! Just so you all know Leah has developed a fondness for one of her parents... Dada! When Paul comes home she wants him to pick her up and take her everywhere he goes. She just grins at me when she's with her Dada. Oh well, who should a little girl love more than her Dada?









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wonder who Susan thought (and still thinks)is the greatest person alive!
Had fun yesterday doing "girl stuff" after church...Leah was much popular that the "jewlry" that was for sale...and Mama and Jenny playing wii was REALLY FUNNY! We hadn't had a full Sunday since the work schedule began -- glad you took the day and shared part of it with us!