Monday, December 1, 2008

We are all sick!

This is an older picture because I haven't felt like doing much of anything the past few days! Paul and Leah were sick last week now it's my turn! But I did go to work this weekend and survived. I just hope my patients didn't catch my cold but I was a good nurse and wore a mask! At least it wasn't too busy. But January is coming soon, yeah time for flu season! Did you get your flu shot??? Because I don't want to have to take care of you! And just for the record flu shots CAN NOT make you sick!

Leah did not feel good the past few nights. I think she tried her Daddy's patience Friday and Saturday night waking up at least 4 times both nights. And she did that on Thursday night too when I was home. But she did sleep good last night -- all night, yeah! She is still trying to get 2 top teeth but they have not broken the skin at all! So I know that's really bugging her sleep too!

And for the Facebook folks out there... my friends at work all convinced me to sign up so I did. I am now on Facebook. One more place to keep in touch.

I hope everyone is doing ok. We'll put the Christmas tree up tomorrow so I will have new pictures soon!

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

oh no! Hope you all feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Your house looked beautiful; hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!