Monday, January 5, 2009

Just in case you were wondering...


Leah doesn't have much of a chance of having straight hair! When it's damp her hair just curls all over her little head now. Oh well, I should have figured our child wouldn't have a chance of having nice straight hair!

3 comments:

Marc & Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yes -- it was a "red" day...guess we had a lot to learn about "strawberry curls" -- sounds like a song title for the Daddy person to work with...kind of like - I went to a Punkin patch..

The Thompsons said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with curls (of course I don't have them, but I did when I was little)...in fact I am hoping that my little girl and all of her dark hair ends up with them. The pics are great.