
Paul and I had something we needed to take care of in Charlottesville yesterday so we took a mini trip! We all went and had a blast! Shopping at Whole Foods and Feast. And while we were at Feast I couldn't resist my favorite chocolate in the whole word...Gearhart's! Of course I had to get the 24 piece sample set. I do love them all! And we also got our little girl something that was long over due...An orange Virginia shirt! And matching socks from Mincer's. Pics of this outfit are going to be taken very soon! And before coming back to the Burg we went to Bodo's for bagels and soup for supper. Leah had a bit of bagel too until she dropped it in the floor. And I didn't give her anymore bagel to drop...it's was too good to 'drop'. Then we came home and went night night! Hope everyone is doing well!
Love
Susan
1 comment:
Susan, thank you so much for the milk!!! You were a life saver tonight after a crazy day for me! The quiche, oops- refrigerator pie was YUMMY!! (Caroline liked it, too!) Thanks again! (next time you need something, feel free to call me!)
Post a Comment