Thursday, February 26, 2009

"It sure is a beautiful day Su Sue" says Cousin George

One girl ready to go to the park to play...

Another girl ready to go to the park...
And yet another girl ready to go to the park to play...
Two girls we met at the park to play...Weeeeee Annie... sliding sure is fun!
Now Katie, we're all about having fun but is doing a Michael Jackson impersonation with little Annie really necessary to have fun?

Georgie climbing to the top...and you only get one guess how he got down...I really wonder how he survives some of his stunt acts!
They look like they had a fun day! Georgie, thanks for letting Leah wear your hat!What a fun day!
My girl swinging for the first time ever...Leah loved it so much!
And after playing all afternoon you need a snack. Bet you've never eaten in a trunk before!
We met Katie, George and Annie at the park this afternoon. It was such a fun day. George described the day perfectly when he said today is "Not too warm and not too cold". He's so smart. Days like today make me very glad I get to be home with Leah most of the time. This weekend at work was pretty bad and I wondered if I was doing the right thing. And after today I know I am. I wouldn't have gotten to be out in the fresh air playing with my baby if I was still at the Health Dept. Now, who's going to come clean my house since I was out playing all day? Oh well, pretty days are for enjoying, the dirty floor will have to wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!!! It was a beautiful day for a trip to the park. Wonder.... could i be a stay at home great aunt?? sahgava? well, at least on pretty days.
I see that George and Leah are getting ready for Tailgating at VT Games!!! yes, VT games!!

Marc & Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! We wanna go with ya next time!! Eating in the trunk-- what a brilliant idea!!

On the garbage disposal-- researched it online & it's totally okay with a septic system. (can help it work better b/c it gets more bacteria down there to eat the um... waste) :) So tell that hubby of yours to stop holding out! he he!

Babygarten on Monday!! woohoo!

The Thompsons said...

We had a blast yesterday. Thanks for meeting us!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I love to swing...maybe I can go on one of the City Furlough days...PA could come, too...we could have his B-day at the park...that would be fun! LOVE YOU!