Well, I don't have much to say. I just thought I'd let the rest of the world know that. I hope everybody is doing ok! I'm almost finished with my quilt. I'll put a pic up when it's done. And Leah has a new trick...she can blow on your face. But no standing up yet...not as long as her Daddy will carry her around the entire time he's with her! Don't you love this pic of Leah...it's like she's saying 'Wait a minute I have something to say!' Have a good Friday everybody!Love,
Susan
2 comments:
Hi .... Cute pic of Leah giving you the business! Like this new border/format too. At home, the slow connection never could download Leah's big picture at the top of the other format. I try to show GiGi the blogs once a week at least.
Have a great day!
Jenny
I like this background, too...Leah looks like she's got the sewing under control...hope you all - including Lucy - enjoy your walk this morning!
Post a Comment