Monday, March 16, 2009

Leah's 13 month Birthday

Leah's 13 month Birthday
Leah's 1 month Birthday...exactly 1 year ago today...

Wow, what a difference in only 1 year! But Leah's still as sweet! We went to Babygarten this morning and we had fun. Of course during the singing time Leah wanted to crawl around but she did come back to do some song motions with me. There's just so much to see and do! And Pa and Granddaddy will be very happy because during toy time Leah went straight to the dump truck and started making the motor noise! We've only worked on this sound a time or two...we may have a truck girl on our hands....watch out you boys 'cause that's Leah's truck!

3 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

Oh, I forgot it's the 16th! Happy 13 month, Leah! See ya tonight, and we'll be happy to provide remodeling advice free of charge! ha!

The Thompsons said...

I love the "ghetto fabulous" outfit. Uncle Levi will be proud.

Anonymous said...

Okay-- I guess I need to see this outfit in person - before I comment. Maybe this will be the motivation I need to get the sewing started!