Thursday, April 16, 2009

14 Month Birthday

Yup, Leah Kay is 14 months old!Might as well smile with Mommy!
Last year we were smiling too!

Wow! Leah is 14 months old! And what a fun day too. Not only is the sun shining and it's a beautiful day...Paul is home too! We all went to get a doughnut at The Bakery and then headed to Home Depot for plants and to check out prices for the fence. Then we came back here and went to work! While Leah napped Paul and I finished cleaning up the yard, he mowed grass and I finished varnishing Leah's high chair we got for her birthday (better 2 months late than never!) and planted my herbs. Then we had lunch, took a walk with Amy and Caroline and now we're trying to figure out what to fix for supper. I think I see a menu in our near future! Hope everyone got to enjoy the beautiful day!

Love,

Susan

No comments: