Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bibs

Leah checking out her new bibs I made! A good shot of the back too.
It seems they allow pretty good movement to crawl around in!
A good shot to see the bibs!
A close up of the cool buttons. Leah's already tried chewing on them. (And go ahead Mother...tell me how bad the button holes are! At least I tried!)
A close up.

Ok, I tried and they didn't turn out too bad...I made Leah some bibs! She seems to like them but she wasn't quite into the whole sit still and model them so Mommy can take a few pics. (I guess she needs to be a little older to be a runway model anyway!) Now we just need a white T to wear under them and a warm day! Hope everybody is doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled...they're great. You did a super job...she will wear them a bunch. The buttonholes are especially nice! We can discuss a couple options...but see how easy they were - and it's different from what EVERYONE ELSE HAS!!!

vickie said...

BEEEEE-UUU-TEEEE-FUL! I love the color and the look great on her.

vickie said...

they, they, they my fingers can never keep up with my brain!