
Yup, 5 teeth are coming in. Three molars and 2 bottom teeth. Wednesday night was very very long...Leah woke up at 12 and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30...she cried most of the time she was up. Leah has a horrible runny nose and a red red bottom from the whole process as she always gets when she gets a tooth. AND Paul has a sinus infection b/c he wouldn't take his Claritin for allergies the past few weeks (or he 'forgot' everyday). But last night was better, both of them slept all night like babies. And I did too. Paul took today off so he could give the antibiotics a day to work and I think he's feeling somewhat better. He even agreed to watch Leah so I could mow the grass...isn't he nice? But anyway, everybody seems to be on the mend and will hopefully be feeling better when I go back to work tomorrow night. And Paul will be better to help put up the fence with Daddy on Sat and Sunday! Hope everybody is doing well!
Love,
Susan
2 comments:
Gosh... hope Leah and Paul continue to feel better! That's a bummer to have such side effects of getting teeth.
I need to bring ya'll some chinese food sometime soon! would that make everybody feel better?? :)
GaVa
I guess the upside to getting five teeth at once is that you only have to go through the bad part one time instead of five separate times. Hope it all clears up soon and if GaVa's Chinese dinner doesn't make you all feel better send her our way!!
Post a Comment