
Blowing bubbles with Uncle Ben and Cousin Maddie
Don't you wish you could lay on the couch and brush your teeth?
Yesterday we all went to Darlene and Ben's house for supper to celebrate. Grandma Sue and Mama also went. While we were there Mya called Grandma Sue the 'girl dress in yellow'. It was hysterical. I'm sure Grandma will be telling that story for a while! We grilled chicken and had lots of other yummy things to go with it and Darlene and I made homemade strawberry ice cream which was delicious! All in all it was a fun day.... much better than my first Mother Day last year... the last day of my maternity leave. All I remember is crying all day long. I tried to find a picture from Mother's Day last year but I couldn't. I must say being home with my baby today is the best present I could ever get...for any occassion!
Please note...all of the pics were taken by Paul :)
1 comment:
Need warm "jammies" on for the wonderful cool nights!
Post a Comment