Today Leah and I went out for a few hours after her nap. We went to AC Moore and outside there was a pinwheel display which I didn't see b/c I was digging in the sale bins. Leah kept leaning over my shoulder and blowing. I was like "what are you doing Leah"? When I finally turned around to see what she saw Leah was trying to blow the pinwheels! After AC Moore we needed food for Lucy so we went to PetSmart. While we were there Leah very quickly pointed out all of the WooWoo's (dogs). We watch 4 dogs being groomed for a while. Then we journeyed on to the cats who are up for adoption...Leah liked a big fluffy black and white cat named Abbie. After getting Lucy's treats and food we went to the fish...WOW...Leah went crazy...Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy...we looked and looked at all the Fishy Fishys (I'm not sure how to make Fishy Fishy pleural and grammatically correct). She was also very excited to see the bubbles in the fish tanks and quickly pointed out that there were bubbles! Then we saw the birds which Leah doesn't know a name for yet but she likes them just the same. After putting the dog food in the car we went to Target. Oh boy, everywhere we went she saw balls, bubbles, shoes, toes, bows, baby and so much more. I was just amazed today at how many words Leah does know. I guess at home I just think of her knowing her ball she plays with here, her pinwheel she can blow and make spin, she knows her dog Lucy, her hair bows but taking her out this afternoon I saw just how much my baby has learned and that she knows what things are outside of our little house. I was just really amazed at all the words and 'things' she knows now! I just wanted to share our afternoon trip with all of you!
Love,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment