www.crockpot365.blogspot.com
I discovered this yesterday when I was looking for a way to fix Paul some beans. Since I just love to eat beans (note the sarcastic tone) I had to look for a way to cook them. And what do you do when you don't know how to cook something? First you call your Mama and then you Google it. Well, I'm glad that I Googled it because this website is really neat. Check it out! Now I've got to buy a new crock pot because mine kicked the bucket last winter. This site is cool!!!! Can't wait to cook something from it. And I'll let everyone know how my beans turn out, or I'll just tell you what Paul thinks of them because I sure ain't gonna try them!
2 comments:
So, how were the beans? well... how did Paul like them? You could've called Roberta because she fixes good beans. yummm
We will have to have a CROCKPOT Party and we all fix something from the blog. Maybe a Sunday night type thing...start it in the morning - and eat that evening.
Post a Comment