Thursday, October 8, 2009

A morning at Caroline's

Hey everybody, have you enjoyed the beautiful weather this week? I sure have. Yesterday while Mommy was taking her oncology certification review class I got to play with Caroline! We had a blast! Amy said we picked up sticks, walnuts and leaves and played all morning. I had so much fun I didn't want to leave! These photos are from Amy so I hope you enjoy them. My Mommy thinks they're great! Have a good Friday everyone!







PS to Caroline... I had fun today. I hope that next time you come over we'll have even more fun! I'm a blessed little girl to have my bestest buddy live 4 houses away from me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Resting in the sunshine -- looks like they really have lots of fun!

Marc & Amy said...

We feel so blessed to have you guys down the street, too! The girls are great together & hopefully mine will get through this separation anxiety QUICKLY! :)