Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exploring on Sunday

George, King of the Dirt!


Some pretty pink berries.


George smiles.


Memphis swimming in Bull Branch. The water was pretty high and moving fast. It didn't bother him a bit. Memphis is Katie and Levi's 6-7 month old Australian Shepherd. He's supposed to be a herding dog. Maybe he needs to be taught to retrieve water fowl.

Sunday afternoon I went walking on the farm with Levi, Katie, George and Memphis. It was wet, cold and misting most of our walk. But it was fun. We went to the creek and then came back behind the silo. My feet were soaked when we got back but I haven't had that much fun with George in a while. He's so grown up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Thompsons said...

Glad you had your camera with you on the walk...I posted on our blog sending folks to yours to check out the pics & vid. Thanks!!