Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gigi is 77 years and 1 day!

Gigi thinks the cake is beautiful :)


Grand Aunt Virginia (aka Jenny) sure is entertaining!


Mama and Daddy


Katie and Annie


We celebrated Gigi's 77th birthday tonight. We feasted on a hummus tray, chicken from Chick Fil A, grilled salmon, baken potatoes, green beans, orange jello salad, brussel sprouts, fresh bread and chocolate cake. You'd think I'd have gotten a pic of all the food but nope, I forgot! We had a blast as we always do when we all get together. (All I can say is I hope the world is prepared for the trio of George Leah and Annie...don't get in their way! Leah loves having her cousins over for a visit!)

I'm very amazed at all my Grandma has been blessed with including 3 children (Karen (my mama) Hunter and Jenny) 3 grandchildren (me, Levi and Andrew) and 3 great grandchildren (George Leah and Annie) and she's in very good health. Until a few days ago she worked 3 days a week at Sam's Club (they decided to lay off their demo ladies, crazy bunch of people!) in addition to meeting at the senior citizen social club once a week, going to church when she doesn't work and she still drives all the way to Colonial Heights (outside of Richmond! from Appomattox!) by herself to visit her sisters in law. She visits lots of folks and loves to have folks visit her as well. She has so many people who love her and we are all so blessed to have Grandma Sue, Mama Sue and Gigi to be a part of our lives. (Harriet is her given name FYI)

Happy 77th Birthday Grandma! I love you!

Love,
Susan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: