I haven't put much up in the last few weeks and I thought I'd put these goofy pics up. Leah loves her shiny shoes Meme gave her for Christmas and her Minnie outfit Darla gave her . We've all been doing well and enjoying the cold weather as much as possible. Leah asked to go outside today so I bundled her and we drove her car for a while until Daddy came home. Nothing really new. Just a day in the life of our little family.
Last night we went to eat with Jeff, Rachel and Lauren. It was fun to see Leah playing with Lauren. Leah loved Lauren's kitchen and princess dresses. We might have to get the little girl a princess dress for her birthday. She loves her cousins' dresses too! Speaking of birthday we're planning to have Leah's 2nd birthday celebration Feb 20 and having supper. More details to come later.
Hope everyone did ok for their first work day of 2010!
Love,
Susan

No comments:
Post a Comment