Sunday, January 17, 2010

Milestones for 23 months





Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed the Saturday night activities post of Leah and what my family does while I'm at work! I think the one of her eating ice cream is classic. These pics are some I took last week of her playing in my jewelry box but I thought the reflections turned out pretty neat.

Miss Leah is a growing, ever evolving toddler...

She loves to play with anything that involves small piece and putting things them into containers.

She's also become an anatomy expert. We've run out of 'basic' body party to learn so we've moved into more technical parts and some 'fun' terms. Next time you see her ask her where her clavicle is? And boogers? Yup, she knows where boogers are.

She's appreciative of giving and receiving love, hugs and kisses. Her sweet temperament is still a big part of her personality but she's starting to have a little....mmmm...'spice' to it now.

Leah continues to be a great eater. She's not picky but she does like to have a choice when it's time to eat.

As for choices Leah likes to pick out her outfit for the day and her shoes. Yes, I hide the boots at times because all she'd wear would be those black boots!

Leah is an artist. We spend time coloring everyday and she loves it. (I must admit that Paul and I do enjoy coloring with her) She has learned red and blue to go along with her favorite pink. She also likes to tell us what to draw for her and she'll color it in.

Lucy continues to be her biggest buddy. She has very little tolerance for Lucy not being in the same room with her. And Lucy loves to follow her around. And we can't leave crayons out because Leah 'feeds' them to Lucy. Isn't that weird???

Blocks are her new favorite toy. Grandma and Papa gave her Lego's for Christmas and we spend lots of time playing with them. She really likes building a tower.

Wow...I keep thinking of new things she's doing. But alas it's time for me to go do something else. Hope everyone has a good week.

Love,
Susan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: