Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Milestone?

This morning Amy (Caroline's Mommy) called and invited us to the library. So off we went and met them around 10am. Well, Leah and Caroline are lovers of life...running, singing, jumping...all the things about life that make one happy they are able to take part in in a very short time span. Well, Amy and I had gotten the "shhhh, inside voices, those sticks aren't toys" for about 40 minutes. The girls were doing pretty well (I thought) because they were mainly in the kids sections playing and reading books. Then they decided to run in the stacks. There were some older ladies there and I think that must have been the last straw because the librarian just said "I hate to do this but could I offer you some McDonald's coupons and y'all go play there?" So, Amy and I declined the coupons and left. Yup, our 2 year old toddlers got kicked out of a library. Oh well. I still giggle when I think about it. Maybe we'll start basketball practice next time...

...can you be kicked out of a gym?

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

ha ha! That'll be a story we'll NEVER get tired of telling!!!

Embri said...

that is stinkin hilarious! i love it!