Monday, March 1, 2010
Daddy is Awesome.
Yesterday when I got home I went right to bed as we had lunch plans with the Martin Family and I wanted to get in as much sleep as I could before getting up at 11:30. Well, around 2 I woke and and I was like "Oh no, Paul didn't get to me up!" After I got up I had found out that Leah had a bit of a sick tummy first thing in the morning and at breakfast. Paul called his mom and cancelled our lunch plans then called my mom to cancel supper plans. He cleaned up Leah all my himself and cleaned up her room and took excellent care of Leah all morning while I slept. He never woke me up 'just to let me know' or to help him or anything! I just wanted everyone to know that Paul is an awesome Daddy. Leah and I are very blessed gals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment