Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Outside Kinda Day

Mommy and Leah are happy girls to have Daddy home!

Lucy is such a fun dog to get a pic with!

Leah loves that Daddy put the cushions out on the chairs.


It's always nice being outside in the sunshine!

Leah and I were out almost all day. We went to meet my spring semester nursing student, walked with Amy and Caroline, played in the yard before and afternap and played on the deck when Daddy came home. Wow! We had such a nice day. Hope you did too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

Such happy pics of you two gals! We had fun walking. Call me tomorrow-- don't know yet whether I'm meeting my friend or not, so if we're around we wanna go.

Anonymous said...

second try -- SOME OF US HAD TO BE A WORK...but I did walk to City Hall and get the mail. It was a very nice day -- and PA and I played with G&A outside after supper.
The pictures are extra good - curls look so pretty!
Love, MA!