This morning Paul and I went back to Timberlake United Methodist for church after I got home from work. We really enjoyed last week and so we went back. Also Leah does really well staying with us so that makes it nice. After church we came home so Leah and I could have a short morning nap then we headed over to Paul's parent's house. We celebrated Easter with his family as Ben, Darlene, Madison and Mya were back from their annual Spring Break beach trip. We had a blast this afternoon. When we got there I was greeted with a wonderful compliment from Mya. She told me "SuSue this is the most beautiful dress I've ever had!" The pink polka dot dress was her birthday present from us a few weeks ago. I really love how she loves her dress. We had a great lunch and an egg hunt. (Leah's getting pretty good at finding eggs.) We took pictures on the 4wheeler with GrandDaddy. GreatGrandma Martin and her twin sister Ora are back from Williamsburg after their winter stay. They're both doing well. It was such a beautiful day to be outside with family. I do hope you enjoy the pictures I got today.
Love,
Susan

No comments:
Post a Comment