Friday, April 23, 2010

Shame on Me

I haven't put anything up since Saturday!  Wow!  Bad blogger.  Anyway, we're still here and doing well.  I've been a busy person this week keeping all of my nieces and my nephew this week, started a compost pile, went to the dentist, cooked a cake, came up with my own taco seasoning recipe and then made some enchiladas out of the taco left overs.  See, I've been busy!  Leah has been busy too!  She's learned she likes to help me chop and cook.  She'll stand in a chair and help me do whatever I need her to do.  Yesterday we washed the lettuce for our salad and she LOVED playing with the lettuce in the water.  (I can't imagine why!)  This morning we washed dishes by hand and she liked playing with the soap bubbles.  Currently she's sitting in the spare car seat which is in the living room floor.  She loves to sit in a car seat.  Paul has been playing quite a bit lately.  He's playing in a wedding in a few weeks so he's been busy practicing.  He'll play the violin and guitar.  He says he'll be paid for it...we'll see.

Hope all of you are well.  We sure are.  Now, I'm going to get the playdoh out for Leah as she keeps asking for it.  Have a good weekend.

Love,
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George would say that she should be very careful standing in the chair.