Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday...






we were treated to a BEAUTIFUL rainbow. It was actually 2 rainbows at the same time! The top rainbow was reversed of the ROYGBIV and more faded but the inner rainbow was textbook classic. It was complete and so bright you could actually pick out each color. We were driving when we saw it and when I got home to get the camera most of it was gone. However, on the way home we actually saw the 'end' of the rainbow. It was in the landscape business at the corner of Waterlick/Leesville. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. The colors were actually touching the ground and sort of shimmering. I guess the shimmering was the pot of gold you find. I hope I never forget the sight I saw yesterday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a FULL RAINBOW at Peacleand too...we all looked out the window at the beautiful site ... it was HUGE!