All of you knights LEAVE my castle of cake!
Come on GAVA! Let's go throw a water balloon at Ma! I'm sure there's something from your childhood you'd like to get even for!
Gigi, I love your new hair do!
Gigi, I love you!
Now, Tiger Woods says the best way to prepare to be a pro golfer is to wack the clubs at a tree stump. Now, where are our millions?
Celebrate Good Times Come On!
(come on you know the song!)
Now, who is this from?
Awww...
Pa! You're not scooping the ice cream and cake fast enough!
Ma, you do a good job feeding little kids.
Swing Batta Batta Swing!
Please beware...if you're playing baseball with George his swing is very aggressive as depicted in this photo of him winding up for the pinata. He swings very hard AND he can actually hit the ball. You can come over and see my knee if you'd like proof of the damage he can do!
Let's all attack Katie!













2 comments:
EXCELLENT!!! It's almost like you were there!!!
These are really good...you should make Paul take pictures more ofter.
Hopefully I can get some of ours up over the weekend...we'll see!!
Post a Comment