Maddie and Mya... they went to school this week.
Ant Darla... she started her new job.
Meme... she went back to teach the little kids.
Ant Katie and Vi (Uncle Levi)... they took my George and my Annie, my Gigi and my Jenny to the beach! (I asked if I could go but they must have forgotten to come get me!)
Well, I'll just play with Ma! this week...she never goes anywhere! Oh no! She's gone too! To Montanna! I've never known Ma! to go so far!
Well, that's ok. I've got my Mommy and Daddy and my PAPA!
Besides watching Swamp People for a few minutes (I'm telling you I really love the alligators!) Papa and I played ball, picked flowers, drew pretty pictures and wrote my ABC's. He was pretty proud of me that I knew my ABCs!
Here are some pics from tonight!
Pa talking to Ma! Come on Papa let's play!
Picking a pretty flower!
Here ya go Papa!
It does smell nice!
Papa couldn't bring Moose. She was busy. So we drew her picture and talked about Moose. I do love Moose and wish she'd come stay with me. But I guess she has to stay on the farm to keep all other cows from misbehaving.
Yup, I know them ABCs!
Well, all these people may have been gone! But not my Papa. I'm sure glad he came to visit. I do love my Papa!






2 comments:
We're here! Sorry I couldn't grab the phone when you called, but can we get the gals together next week??
MA has finally gotten to look at a computer!!! I miss you all sooooooooooo much too! I have lots and lots of pictures. I will see you Sunday - because you will be asleep when I get home tomorrow night!
Post a Comment