Thursday, September 16, 2010

31 Months

It's the 16th!  Don't ya wanna know all of the new things I can do?

Well even if you don't I'm gonna tell ya anyway!  So there!
(Did you know Mommy can also do this but Daddy can't!  Genetics!)

Well, it's close to fall so that means lots of acorns to play with.  I love to pick them up and put them in a bucket and I have also learned to crunch the tops when I step on them.  

I'm a sweet sweet girl and still love to give HUGS!

I've become quite good at describing the weather.  I love to talk about the sun shining, the rain (when it comes our way!) the wind and in books I can tell you about snow!

Speaking of books I am really starting to read them to Mommy and Daddy.  I like when they don't say all of the words and I can fill in the different words that I know.  And when I read by myself I talk about the books and know exactly what is going on.

My memory is very good.  When I go to Papa and Ma!'s house or Meme and Granddaddy's when Mommy and Daddy work I can tell them all about what I did while I was there.  Also, I can remember where I left a specific toy and I usually can tell Mommy and Daddy where the other one is...they're married shouldn't they know where each other is????

I've discovered I like taking a shower.  It's a fun treat sometimes!

I'm still such a good sleeper at night.  Usually I'm in bed at 8:30 and wake up at 7:30 but my naps are getting shorter and shorter!  I'm down to no longer than 2 hours now.  Mommy is a bit bothered by that.  But oh well!  Life is fun and meant to be spent playing away!

Speaking of playing....I LOVE my baby now.  I feed her yummy food.  I clean her "poopy, I smell it nose!"  I give her milk to drink.  I take her on a walk.  

Speaking of smelling, I know my eyes are to see, my nose is to smell and my ears are to hear!

I have manners too.  Sometimes I need to be reminded to say please, but thank you, bless you after sneezing and you're welcome are very frequently used in my everyday vocabulary.  Mommy is very happy when I use my manners!

As you can tell I'm a fun girl!  

Now, Mommy is having a hard time deciding what I'll be for Halloween.  So, we're gonna take suggestions but some ideas she has for me Orphan Annie (a red dress with my red hair!) or Abby from Sesame Street.  So, do YOU have an idea for me?  Let me know soon so we can get my costume together!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Happy 31 months! My vote for Halloween is Abby Cadabby... bet she would be really cute!

Jenny