Friday, September 10, 2010

Artist

I've been a bit ill this week.  I've had a cold and haven't been feeling so great.  But with some help from Motrin I've started to feel much better today (Just in time too because I've gotta go to Ma!'s house and then Meme's house this weekend.)  So, what have I been doing since I haven't felt so great?  

Side 1


Side 2

This is the one Mommy colored with me.  I really like looking at it (Mommy can't figure out why.  She's not an artist!)  So, with the help of coloring with the good markers I've been a little happier today.  I've got great spirit that I've been putting into my art these past few days.  

Have a good weekend!
Love,
Leah

1 comment:

Marc & Amy said...

Hope y'all feel better! We had the same thing this week, too. Leah is a wonderful artist!