This afternoon we celebrated my aunt Jenny's birthday! We had a carport party. All of my family went out to Grandma Sue's and we ate outside on the carport. It's the perfect place for an outside party because Grandma's house is at the top of a little rise and the carport catches the perfect breeze to keep everyone nice and cool. After we ate we watched George practice for his karate competition this weekend, we played 2 croquet matches (which I -Susan- won both of them with ease!) shot some fireworks (because it's Jenny's birthday and she and Paul are both fire maniacs) and ate cake! Jenny wanted a cake to celebrate her college of choice and so I made sure it looked as good as the colors maroon and orange possibly could! I hope you enjoy the pictures of the evening out in the country. It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Happy Birthday Jenny!
All dressed up and ready to go. Lately we haven't been leaving the house without a hat. Leah insists on wearing a hat!
Leah does love her Gigi!
Leah thinks Jackson is pretty cool.
Ma! Leah and Annie going for a stroll.
Would somebody please return my nephew. This boy says he's my George but I refuse to believe this grown up boy is my nephew! Please bring back the proper George. Thanks.
Cutie!
The girls are always so good for their Pa!
Waiting for George to start his practice.
Smile!
I do love my girl!
Fun!
A girl and her Daddy!
They are so sweet!
Awww!
I didn't intend for this to happen but I didn't get a single pic of Jenny!!!!! Sorry Jenny. Someone send me one so I can post it!
















2 comments:
Fun was had by all of us. Good food and cake! Jenny should have more birthdays - oh - that's right there's another family b-day NEXT WEEK!!!
Yes it was an extra special party!! The cake was so pretty with the orange and maroon decorations ... and tasty too! Everything was delicious!! And of course the fireworks were great! You've been secretly practicing for croquet haven't you??
Thank you!!
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment