Tuesday, January 18, 2011

35 Months

 Hi Everybody!  Can you believe this is the last month that I'll be 2?

 This picture shows a very calm girl but the truth is I'm fun-lovin!

I love being at home.  I can be myself, play with my toys, read books and play in the basement.  The basement?  Yup, that's where the chalk board, trampoline, and my cars are.  It's so much fun!!!  And the washing machine aka 'achine' is there too and there's always some fun laundry that needs to be washed.

I'm really into teeth.  I love to look at my teeth, and I shine a flash light into Mommy and Daddy's mouths to check their teeth.  (Dentist one day?)  I adore brushing my teeth but I know that Mommy has to have a turn brushing my teeth too.  In exchange I get to have a turn brushing Mommy's teeth.  Yes, it can take a while for this routine to occur!

I'm trying really hard to stop wearing diapers.  At home I only wear panties and I am usually dry during the morning.  After nap time I don't do so well.  But I'm getting there!  Mommy even took me to the library with big girl panties and I stayed dry.  Meme said I was really good at her house this weekend too!


Ok everybody, that's all for now!  See ya in a month at my 'blue and orange' birthday!  They are my favorite colors!!!

No comments: