Thursday, January 27, 2011

Curly Hair

 Clearly Leah and I are both members of the curly hair club.  
There are certain rules to be a member in good standing.
We have to 
1.  NEVER use a hair brush on our dry curls.
2.  ALWAYS apply nice product to our locks when wet.
3.  Have an EXCELLENT hair cut with long layers.
4.  When dry curls need a boost we apply a little leave in conditioner spray to give them a bit of spring.
5.  ONLY use quality shampoo and conditioner.
If we follow these simple rules our curls will behave and be our friend.  
However a certain little girl decided she was going to break rule 1 this morning.  She decided to use a little doll hair brush on her hair.  Here's what happened...



Excuse me for a minute.  I'm going to go put her in a timeout for breaking rule 1 and then I'm going to  apply rule number 4 to my child.  Yes people, this is serious business!!!!

1 comment:

KT-1 said...

Wet hands and "scrunching" will fix that!