Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flower Girl

 Leah is going to be a flower girl for my brother Andrew and Julie's wedding.
Tonight we tried on Madison's flower girl dress she wore 5 years ago.  It almost fits Leah but that didn't matter.  We had fun wearing such a special pretty dress.

 I HOPE with all my heart that these pictures don't depict the future of Leah's flower girl role.  Oh I'd die if Leah lays down while standing up front!  Then there'd be 2 of us laying down.  (Can you see the peek of green boots?  Yes, Leah wears her green boots all the time now!)

 And I don't know what I'd do if Leah gave a performance like this!

 Hopefully she'll be a good girl on June 24th like she usually is every other day of the year.

Julie and Andrew we can't wait until your special day!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute!!! She can 'break it in' before the big day??!

KT-1 said...

The groom kind of has a reputation for wedding behavior/issues, too -- so anything will be possible...at least you will be in the same spot and not sitting on the back pew -- or at the organ!!!