Leah told me she wanted flowers for her birthday. So we got some when we went out yesterday afternoon! She really liked them.
Of all the things Leah got for her birthday I don't think there was anything she liked better than having all her cousins together!
A month ago I asked Leah "What kind of cake do you want for your birthday?" She told me "Blue and Orange!" And later she added that she wanted flowers on it too. So here is a blue and orange cake with flowers!
Posing so perfectly!
I like this shot!
All fun birthdays come to an end. This fun birthday ended with a nice warm bath and brand new pink jammies!
Happy Birthday to my precious little girl Leah. You have brought your Mommy and Daddy 3 years of love and happiness. We love you so much!






2 comments:
These are the BEST! I am so glad that I can now follow these beautiful girls on their very own blog! How neat! :)
Miss Lisa
The pic of all the cousins at the table is great!!
Post a Comment