Saturday, February 12, 2011

You remember me?


I know I know...
you remember me.  The calm quiet hound dog.
Whose world was changed about 3 years ago.
Now don't get me wrong...
I love Leah!
She says 
"Mommy let's take Lucy for a walk"
"I gonna get Lucy a cookie"
"Come on Lucy let's get on the couch"
And do you know she can open the doors and gates so I can go anywhere in the house I please?
Do you know she can fix my water bowl in the downstairs bathroom sink?
Do you know she can give me a snack?
And she always shares her snacks with me.
Yeah, she's a good girl.
I like her.
I just wish more people remembered me.
The poor pitiful smelly sweet slobbering hound.
I'm the best dog ever.


(Yes Lucy!  You are the best!  And you're great with Leah too!)

2 comments:

KT-1 said...

Lucy -- don't worry -- Milton is not taking your place in the Martin family...we'll all be there to see you at the PARTY -- and I'm sure that Milton won't get to come.

Jenny said...

Ahhhh Lucy, we don't forget you! You are a sweety and good buddy for Leah!