Monday, April 18, 2011

3 Years 2 Months

 Can you believe it?  It's been 2 months since my number 3 birthday!  I still talk about my blue and orange party and cake!  

My new thing I love to talk about it how I'm going to get to my school.  I would really like to ride the school bus and for a while all I told Mommy is that I'm going to ride the bus and she was going to stay home.  But in the past few days I've been a bit tolerant of the idea that she's going to drive me in the car. She says I have to be 5 to ride the bus.  But I don't think I can wait that long!!!
 I'm very independent now.  I go up and down the steps without holding the railing.  I like to fix my own drink.  I can feed Lucy all by myself.  But Mommy or Daddy are always there when I feed her.  They think I'll over feed her!

I've also started to tease Mommy.  I love to tell her I'm a boy, not a girl and I like to tell her she's a boy too!  Oh well!  I also like to tease about colors.... I'll say something is blue when it's really green.

 Outside is where I love to be these spring days.  Picking flowers, driving my go go, going for a walk to see the horses, playing in the park.  Playing with Lucy too!

I'm a very sweet smart little girl now.  Mommy can't believe how much I've grown up!!!

No comments: