Monday, May 2, 2011

Leah Got her Gum!

On Saturday while at her Meme's Leah got to finally have a piece of gum.  She pooped in the potty all by herself!  We shall see if this continues!  But I thought I'd share a few of my favorite 'poop' and 'pops' discussions with Leah over the past few months.  (pops = passing of gas, and she came up with pops all  by herself)  Don't worry they aren't gross!

Leah said "Mommy to poop you push it out your butt."
My reply "Well, why don't you poop in the potty?"
Leah's reply "I don't want to."

While eating Easter supper at Gigi's last week Leah passed a little gas.  She exclaimed "I made pops with my butt!"  Uncle Levi and I tried to stifle a laugh and told her "We don't do that at the table."

Leah said "I make pops with my butt.  Mommy makes pops and Daddy too!"
My reply "Yes, we all make pops."
Leah said "Does Lucy make pops with her butt?"
My reply "Yes, but you don't hear them.  They only smell."
Leah looked at me kinda funny.

So there you have it folks.  Your Monday afternoon blog from a Mommy with a migraine.  I hope you're smiling!  I am!  Now I'm going to lay on the couch.  Hopefully Leah will nap too!

2 comments:

KT-1 said...

Leah got her gum -- and Caroline got a toy and ice cream! These must have been a blog assignment to write about the accomplishments of the Arrowhead Drive Girls!

Jenny said...

YAY LEAH!!!!