Wow! This little girl has changed so much this month!
I love how she's picked up phrases like "Gues what!" and "I need just a minute" and "Put it in the fridge so it'll be nice and cold" Such a grown up way to speak!
We went to Leah's first movie on Tuesday. She was a really good girl and sat thru the entire movie. But she didn't like the seats. The seat kept folding up. She sat in my lap for most of the movie.
So far this summer Leah has become quite the pool girl. She loves swimming around the pool in her puddle jumper and she can kick around the whole pool going wherever she wants to go. I'm quite impressed how mobile she is in the water. I hope to sign up for swimming lessons this summer.
Little Leah has decided that friends are great. She loves Caroline and Muriel and she's really excited to get to know Booma who'll be going to school with her this fall. Booma's Dad owns a local business and Booma is really excited about going to school with Leah this fall.
School! School! School! If we woke up tomorrow morning and went to school Leah would be the happiest girl in the world. I don't think she'll make it until the fall! Ha ha! Leah is just so excited about her school and every time we drive by Leah says "Look! It's my school!"
Sunday school is also a fun weekly event on Wednesday nights and most Sundays. Leah calls it her 'class' and she loves to learn about Jesus and to sing songs about Jesus. Last week Leah learned about Moses and how he made the water go apart so the people could walk thru. Just today she told me about Jesus walking on water. (I wonder if they're having a water theme in her class?) Leah will tell you all about her class, just ask her!
I think we're finally in the last phase of potty training. Some nights she sleeps in a pull up and others she doesn't. But usually she's dry when she wakes up and aside from a few little incidents she's doing great! I don't even think about a pull up when we go out and I don't think Leah would wear one now anyway.
Well I think you can tell Leah is quite an artist from the pictures taken today. The one hanging on the patio door is for Lucy. We had to put it up outside so Lucy could see it.
OK, I hope that you're all doing well. We are! Next week we'll post some fun pictures of a first for Leah...being a flower girl for uncle Andrew and aunt Julie's wedding! We've got a busy week ahead! Until then...
Love,
Paul Susan and Leah
(Lucy too!)
I think we're finally in the last phase of potty training. Some nights she sleeps in a pull up and others she doesn't. But usually she's dry when she wakes up and aside from a few little incidents she's doing great! I don't even think about a pull up when we go out and I don't think Leah would wear one now anyway.
Well I think you can tell Leah is quite an artist from the pictures taken today. The one hanging on the patio door is for Lucy. We had to put it up outside so Lucy could see it.
OK, I hope that you're all doing well. We are! Next week we'll post some fun pictures of a first for Leah...being a flower girl for uncle Andrew and aunt Julie's wedding! We've got a busy week ahead! Until then...
Love,
Paul Susan and Leah
(Lucy too!)






No comments:
Post a Comment