Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good Things, Good Things, Jesus Loves Good Things!

 There she goes!

 Leah was in the back originally.  And from way across the room I could tell she wasn't happy about it.  I was looking for her and couldn't find her b/c I thought she was way over on the right behind all the little girls.  

 Ant Darla said it was quite funny to watch her wiggle her way to the very front.  She's standing where the podium is during church services.  Leah's standing on the little elevation singing and doing the song motions with all her heart!

 Showing me how to sing Good Things!

 Waiting for another good thing...

ICE CREAM!  
Ice cream is a really good thing!

Leah had a blast at her first VBS.  She'll tell you all about Jesus and playing with the boys and girls.  I must say 5 late nights has worn her out but hopefully she'll have good memories of her first Bible School!

No comments: