Hey everybody. I'm building a tower for Moose. All cows need a tower. Most people think a barn is adequate but I don't.
Oh! You want to know about this past month. Well...
I've had an ear infection and still taking my antibiotics. But I feel so much better! Dr Stephanie said that my ear was badly infected and that my allergies were probably the cause of it. I'm taking Zyrtec at night for the next month to see how I do with that.
While I was at the office I got my very first job offer! I was telling Dr Stephanie all about my doctor kit and when Dr Stephanie took out her doctor kit I knew exactly what she was going to check on me. She was quite impressed and offered to give me her job when I finish medical school. Mommy reminded Dr Stephanie it'll probably be 25 years and Dr Stephanie said she didn't think she wants to work that much longer before retiring! :)
I went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. I was perfect! I sat so still while my teeth were being polished. Dr Patel also fixed my chipped front tooth while we were there. I was perfect while he filed away the chip. We did that so hopefully my top lip will get better. I have a little cyst like area and he thinks I'm rubbing my lip over the chip causing a little irritation. If it's not better in a month then we'll have to have it taken out :( But we'll worry about that later.
Well, it sounds like I'm a walking medical issue. BUT I'm not!
Do you wanna hear about how I spend an average day?
I wake up around 7:45 and have a big breakfast. Cheerios, fruit and cheese or if Daddy is home a biscuit.
I play for a while in my room. I like dress up and reading stories to my babies. I also enjoy putting my babies in the bed and comforting them when they are crying.
Mommy and I usually do art after I play in my room. I like painting best. But we just got new markers and I love coloring with them right now. Sometimes Mommy lets me cut paper with scissors and that is so much fun!
After art time I usually have a little snack and watch my favorite TV show Curious George.
After George we spend time outside visiting Lucy or sometimes we go out to Michael's for the free craft or go play at the park.
Then it's lunch time and I always help cook lunch.
After lunch we play for a while then I take a nap. Sometimes I don't have a nap but I rest in Mommy and Daddy's bed while I read some books or play quietly.
After I get up my day is a bit unstructured. Daddy is at work then so Mommy and I usually do some running around or cleaning. You know...just doing things that need to be done. Sometimes we go out to see MeMaw and Pa for supper. (Yes Papa has evolved to just Pa. Like Annie and George call him. It's ok.)
Mommy and I have supper. Sometimes I help her cook supper and sometimes I watch a little TV. It just depends.
After supper we clean the kitchen. I have my own broom to sweep with and I can help load the dishwasher.
Afterwards we play with Lucy and give her supper.
At this point, depending on if I've been a good girl we'll have ice cream or a popsicle. SOMETIMES we even go get Sweet Frogs!
After this full day I end the day by having a bath, reading stories and going to bed.
Wow, that's a busy day. And to think by the end of next month I'll be adding school to my day. What a busy little person!
I hope you've enjoyed my monthly update. Sorry it's late but my blogger has been ill so I gave her a few days off. I promise I won't be late next month!
Love,
Leah




No comments:
Post a Comment