Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First day of Pre School!!!

Well, it's finally here!  Leah's first day of preschool!  She did really well and didn't even turn around when she went in the classroom.  She ate her breakfast and got dressed without any drama at all.  

 A school girl has to have a big breakfast....and her crown!

 Perfect!

 So excited!!!




Leah did hold still for one more picture! 

 Ready to go!


 Walking in with Daddy!

 Hanging up her bag just like they asked her to last week!

 Caroline was there to greet us with a hug!

 There she goes!

I put my camera in the door just to get whatever I got.... a boy drying his hair and Leah watching him... oh well!

I pick her up at 12 noon.  I'll let you know how her morning went!

2 comments:

Marc & Amy said...

Yay for the first day! Funny because I'm going to posting almost the exact same shots this afternoon!! ha ha You got some great shots. See ya in a little bit! Hope you're enjoying your free time!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.... these are great!!! Just looking at these makes me really realize that she is such a big girl now! And neat that she looks so calm and relaxed for her big day.
GaVa