Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Three and a Half Years!

 Wow!  What do I like to do now....

Well, if you need a haircut... Come see me!  I've been studying at the barber shop for over three years and love to give a great shampoo, cut and dry.  And of course I always hold up the mirror for you to see your fabulous new look!

I have such a BIG imagination now.  Like just tonight Curious George and The Man with the Yellow Hat ate supper with us.  I had to get George a banana to go with his chicken!

I'm a big girl now and I'm going to school is 2 weeks!  I'm so excited Mommy can't hardly stand it when I ask if today is the day I go to school! 

I have a new pair of scissors that Meme bought me.  But Mommy doesn't let me use them right now because I cut a tiny hole in my favorite outfit.  Mommy was standing right beside me and she shoulda been watchin' my every move.  It's not my fault!  So I ask to use my scissors everyday.  Maybe they'll let me have them at school???

 I'm such a sweet girl but please don't make me mad.  I do have red hair after all!  If you make me angry then I usually end up in a timeout.  It seems that the person who makes me angry the most is Mommy.  She's not afraid to use the timeout seat!

You know...It's been such a fun summer.   I've really enjoyed the past few months.

I'm always changing and growing.  I can't wait to tell you about my first day of school.  Be sure to check my blog on August 31st!  Until then...

Love,
Leah

No comments: