Friday, September 16, 2011

3 Years, 7 Months!

 Hi Everybody!  My blogger is right on time this month!  

We've had a fun month.  Preschool is a blast and I actually got to go 2 days this week!  Because of Labor Day I only went Wed last week as well.  I'm getting into the routine and loving this new part of my day.

On Tuesday I went to Tot Time at the library...kinda like story time.  It was fun to see Ms Valinda, Muriel and Caroline at the library!  I'll be doing that for a few weeks.

I've evolved what I call my Mommy and Daddy into Mama and Dad.  Mommy is TRYING to get me back to saying Daddy.  But so far it's just Dad.  

 I am a fun and silly girl.  Someone taught me it's funny to say 'poop' and laugh.  So if I'm around and say that word just don't acknowledge it ok?  And I'm going to try to get you to laugh at me when I say Poop!  OK!  But just don't laugh.  Mommy doesn't think it funny.  

I'm a busy busy girl.  There is no sitting down to rest!  If Mommy is working on the yard I'm working too.  If Daddy is doing laundry I'm helping him too.  I love to be busy and I'll even tell you "I need something to be busy."

Well, I think that's about all for now.  I'll try to keep my blogger on her toes and put some more posts up!  She's slacking!  I think I'll withhold her pay until we see some more production.  Ok, well have a good afternoon!
Love,
Leah

PS I'm a cowgirl in need of new boots.  So if someone sees size 9 cowgirl boots at a good price will you please call my Mommy or Daddy ASAP!  They're gonna go buy them immediately b/c I will not let my old boots go until I have a replacement!!  

No comments: