Thursday, December 1, 2011

Curly Girls...

...but not today!

I had my hair cut yesterday and my stylist dried it out and straightened it for me.  Leah's always intrigued when I have straight hair for a few days and today when I was touching it up Leah asked if I could make her's straight.  I told her she'd have to sit really still for a few minutes.  After the first few sections she wanted to see in the mirror and I guess she liked what she saw because she sat perfectly still until I got to the very front.  She needed a wiggle break but came back to have the front done a few minutes after that.    I must say...this doesn't look like my girl!  But she thinks it's fun to have different hair.  And you know what... so do I!

PS Yes she's wearing lip gloss.  Leah just goes in my drawer and helps herself now.  Oh well.  At least she's neat with it!

No comments: