Do you instagram?
I do!
It's a neat photo / social networking app for the iPhone. Lots of blogs are using instagram photos because they're cool looking and make cell phone pictures tolerable. I didn't have a camera phone until I got my iPhone in August and I've realized how neat it is to have a camera with me virtually all the time. It's neat to see the pictures of where we've been and what we've done. Since we went to Tennessee this past weekend I got to play around with my instagram app on some older pictures and then I took a few pictures with my phone while in Tennessee. Also I used my iPhone to take pictures of the Thompson Family's newest member...
~~~
Meet Buster (please pronounce 'Busta')
His Mommy had twins and she didn't realize it. Daddy tried to get his Mommy to take him back but she didn't. Apparently this can happen...
So, what do you do? You raise the calf! Buster is in the yard at Mama and Daddy's. He's got a nice shady spot, a calf hut, a protecter (Memphis!!!) and milk. After we met Buster and gave him supper Leah asked me "Where is Buster's Mommy to take care of him?" This about broke my heart. But I told her that "his Mommy couldn't take care of him so Papa and Memaw are going to take care of him. We're gonna give him lots of love and milk and we're going to make sure he's safe." She seemed ok with this.
~~~
In Knoxville Paul played a Stroh. It's a middle eastern instrument that combines a violin type bridge and horn. It sounded really cool.
~~~
SWING
~~~
SLIDE!
~~~
Yard flowers.
~~~
Betsy's tulip purse. We gave this to her for her 50th Birthday.
I really liked how it turned out!
~~~
Older picture transformed.
She's a tough gal!
~~~
Pretty gal!
This picture if from November!
~~~
Geese at Carolyn and Jimmie's on Easter
~~~
If you use instagram and have a public profile let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment