On Monday when I picked up Leah her teacher said to dress her in old clothes for Wednesday. They were going to go outside to paint and were going to be allowed to be as messy as they wanted!
I asked if I could take pictures for her...I figured 11-12 4 year olds and messy pain would 1 Require as much attention possible as 2 teachers can give and 2 It would be a fun activity to photograph! Well, it was a very fun activity and I'm very glad I went to take pictures. I was surprised how NEAT they were but the class did enjoy themselves.
Of course there are more students than Leah and Caroline but I wasn't sure how their parents would feel about having the pictures on here. Mrs Paige does have the pictures to share with them.







1 comment:
can you email me the first & last pic & the one of leah mopping the paint on??
Post a Comment