Thursday, August 16, 2012

Can you believe it?

I'm 4 and a 1/2 today!

That means I'm a grown up gal and so much is new and different!  
Let me tell you all about myself at 4 and a 1/2 years old...

Don't let the outfit in these pictures fool you...I love to wear dresses!  You think a skirt and t-shirt is ok?  Oh no.  It must be a dress.  However for some reason I selected a romper to wear today and that's ok.

Do you like my ballet move?  You better get used to it because I'm going to take ballet and tap this school year.  I went to dance camp in July and loved every minute of it.  I can't wait for dance to be part of my weekly routine.  Speaking of dance I LOVE Mary Poppins and so does my MeMaw.  We can do all of the dances in the movie.  

I'm a pretty tall girl and weigh 39 pounds.  I'm sure of my weight because I had to go to the doctor on Monday for my ears... both of them were infected!

I love to be outside and this summer we have frequented the Splash Park at Riverside.  It's a weekly adventure for Mommy and me.  Going out with my friends has been so much fun for me.

Don't get tired of the dance moves.  Just don't.
Don't you love my shoes?  I do.  Meme got them for me to wear to school.

I can count to 20 and recognize all those numbers.  I'm even getting the 1:1 correlation down.
I've really taken an interest in telling time.
I can match all of the big and little letters and I'm starting to know the sounds they make.
I can 'read' Piggie and Gerald books.
I can cut on lines but curves are still tricky for me.

I'm usually a very good girl but sometimes my red hair makes me spunky.
Yeah, we'll blame it on my red hair.

Love,
Leah

No comments: