Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Posing in front of the mirror at a fancy clothes store downtown.

 Around 2:30 I told Leah we were going to see Gigi and Papa for trick-or-treating.  Leah knew she was supposed to go trick-or-treating with Caroline and she would not leave unless Caroline went with us.  So I called Amy and the bride was ready to go in 15 minutes! 


Off we go!

At Gigi's house!

 Between Gigi and Papa & Memaw's I stopped off at church to take some pictures.
I'm glad I did!

 Pretty girl.

Gotta take bridal portraits in front of the church!  Haha!

Smile.

 Best friends.

Grin!

 I love this one!  Her hair is perfectly un-contained like Merida's.


Happy Caroline

To Papa and Memaw's.  

 Gotta love Papa's tractor!

 We surprised Uncle Levi.  He said they were his first ever trick-or-treaters.  He also said he wasn't ready for them either.

 But he was!

 Memaw's turn.

 Happy

 Time to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood!

 Off they go!  And they never looked back.

 We ended the night with a quick stop at Meme and Granddaddy's.

Our Halloween was a blast and we hope your Halloween was as fun as ours!

No comments: