Over the past month Leah has had her Little People Nativity out under our Christmas tree. It's been fun watching her play with the Nativity and having her tell us about their adventures. The above picture I asked Leah "Why are they all so close?" She replied "So they can see Baby Jesus Mama!" Also please note that I had to retake the picture because when I originally took it the light wasn't shining. This is the better of the picture according to Miss Leah :)
Here they are playing in the forest.
I also remember them playing tag and Baby Jesus being It!
"Um Leah. Why is Baby Jesus on top?" I asked.
"He's just being silly Mama!" she stated so matter of fact like.
Here is the camel ornament. He joined in the fun around the middle of the month. The camel ornament is 30+ years old. It was Paul's when he was little.
Leah lined them all up to read a Piggy and Gerald book. All but Baby Jesus and Joseph. We don't know why but they had to stay at home.
And this adventure "They are just going somewhere Mama!"
So, there are our Nativity Adventures for this Christmas season.
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment