Thursday, March 21, 2013

Leah's Art Show

Butterfly!

Ladybug.

Turtle

The whole table was done by the class!

Just Leah's together.

The Artist!
Miss Leah was soooo excited about the art show.  My goodness.
Thank you to Grandma, Meme and Granddaddy for coming out to take a look at all she's done this year.

I think it's very sweet she wants to be a nurse like her Mommy.

Leah's is the sun picture!

Puffy paint!

Caroline's art!  I love that she wants to play with Leah all the time.

Miss Leah was especially excited to show us this piece!
Her beautiful rainbow!

Leah's is the pink paper.

Leah's beautiful kite.

A book the entire class made...

This was Leah's page.

I really liked how it was displayed.

Caterpillar.
And Leah can tell you all about caterpillars and butterflies now too!


And this wasn't done by Leah's class but I thought it was pretty!

No comments: